Transferring Credentials


Ministers Transferring out of the Wisconsin/Northern Michigan Ministries Network...When a Wisconsin/Northern Michigan Ministries Network minister establishes residence in another District, the minister should notify the Secretary/Treasurer's office by completing the form below.  Once the form is submitted, we will process your information and transfer your credential.

Ministers Transferring into the Wisconsin/Northern Michigan Ministries Network...from another District are to request a transfer from their former District within 60 days of taking up residence in the new District.  It is the responsibility of the former District to complete the transfer to the Wisconsin/Northern Michigan Ministries Network.  We will notify the minister when the transfer is completed.


Question?  Contact Dawn Winrich:

Phone:  715.258.8118



1340 Berlin St.
Waupaca, WI 54981

Scroll to Top